More about David
- Mortgage Broker/Loan Officer for over 20 years
- Closing and Funding mortgage experience with direct banking institutions. (Knowing inside operations can make good things happen in transactions).
- Real estate agent experience, as well as real estate investing and private funds experience.
- Veteran advocate - always seeking to help veterans and our other local heroes obtain the best financing solutions available in the marketplace.
- My current customers are almost entirely referral-based. I strive for consistency in communication, and pre-determined expectations on behalf of the consumer. Your trust in myself and our team is crucial - and it is best when we all work together toward a common outcome. I don't want to be your lender on your next purchase or refinance - I want to be your lender for life.
- See Google, Better Business Bureau, and Facebook reviews for testimonials!
In each transaction I provide to my customers:
• A simple, easy-to-understand explanation of the process
• A checklist of what documentation will be needed to complete the transaction
• A a transparent and non-sales approach - our focus is far more targeted as a consultant in the process.
• My team is easily reachable for questions or private consultations - either in person, phone, or virtually.
What else is there to know about David?
- David spends time writing and recording music. David has spent tons of time playing in live bands across the US, as well as time in various recording studios as both a musician and sound engineer.
- When not in the office, David enjoys traveling and discovering what the world has to offer. He dabbles in singletrack mountain biking, and spends the majority of the rest of his time at home or in the yard with his dogs.